- 2 Tbsp (30ml) Westfalia Garlic Flavoured Avocado Oil
- 10 spring onions, chopped
- 1 chilli, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup (80ml) coriander, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) parsley, chopped
- 1½ cups (375ml) mature cheddar, finely grated
- 10 tortilla wraps
- 1 tub (200g) Westfalia Spicy Guacamole
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan, and sauté onions and chilli until softened.
- Leave to cool, then add coriander, parsley and cheddar and mix well.
- Heat a large non-stick pan over a medium heat, place a wrap into the pan and scatter just less than 1/3 cup cheese mixture onto the wrap.
- Top with another wrap, when toasted turn over and continue until done.
- Remove from pan and serve with Westfalia Spicy Guacamole