- 3 Tbsp (45ml) Westfalia Garlic Flavoured Avocado Oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp (15ml) chopped oregano
- Salt and milled pepper
- 1 can (410g) chopped tomatoes
- 1 tsp (5ml) sugar
- 1 Tbsp (15ml) red wine vinegar
- 4 balls (120g each) buffalo mozzarella, torn
- 4 pizza bases
- 1 tub (200g) Westfalia Plain Guacamole
- Basil, to serve
- Heat 2 Tbsp (30ml) avocado oil in a large saucepan and sauté spring onions, biryani spices, garlic and cumin until soft.
- Mash chickpeas and sweet potato together. Add egg, seasoning, flour and coriander together.
- Shape mixture into small fist-size patties and dust with flour.
- Heat remaining avocado oil and fry fritters until golden and cooked through. Drain excess oil and serve with Westfalia Plain Guacamole.
- Heat avocado oil in a non-stick pan and sauté onions and chilli until softened.
- Leave to cool, then add coriander, parsley and cheddar and mix well.
- Heat a large non-stick pan over a medium heat, place a wrap into the pan and scatter just less than 1/3 cup cheese mixture onto the wrap.
- Top with another wrap, when toasted turn over and continue until done.
- Remove from pan and serve with Westfalia Spicy Guacamole on the side.
DID YOU KNOW?
Westfalia Premium Avocado Oil is high in Vitamin E and is a powerful antioxidant. Approved by the Heart and Stroke Foundation of South Africa as part of its eating plan, it contains omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids that help lower levels of LDL (bad) cholesterol. It is also certified kosher and halaal.